Last Update: 20 April 2019
Welcome to Gotcha application operated by PT. Click Digital Media. Thank you for joining one of the world’s largest and best online chatting, friendship and dating platform.
1. How and What We Collect Information Data from Users
Gotcha receives or collect information when we operate and provide our Services, including when you install, access, or use our Services.
1.1 Information you provide to us
- User Profile Data: We will collect data information if you provide data such as profiles such as photos, bio (relationship status and info), name, location, interests, education information, workplace, or other data available in Gotcha.
- Usage Data: When you using features in our services, we will also collect data such as messages, likes, comments, visits to your full profile, friends, photos, videos, uploaded content, and other user data.
- Account information: You need to provide your mobile phone number to create a Gotcha account. When you create or update your account, we collect and store the data you provide to us, for example like your email address, username, gender, phone number and date of birth.
- Shared Content by Users: You certainly can use our services to interact with other users or share your content openly in our services. Including, including by posting or upload content in new updates by your own, in the profile page and chatting room. Your content may be publicly visible depending on where you upload it and post it.
- Data About Paid Service: For now, we only accept payments and process services through the Android platform. And we for certain and for safety reason, we do not collect or store sensitive card-holder data, such as full credit card numbers or card authentication data from users.
- Sensitive Information: We strongly recommend not to share or send us your sensitive information such as, ethnic background, religion, health details, in this application. Please remember that photographs or any video clips that you post on our Services may reveal these kinds of sensitive personal data. You may still upload and choose to tell us sensitive data about you, you openly agree to us to process your information and make it publicly visible to all users in our services.
1.2 Collected from Others
In addition to direct information that you provide to us, we will tell you the information we will receive automatically, as below:
- Other Usage Data: We collect information about your activity on our application and services, for example on how you use them (for example, date and time you logged in, every feature you’ve been using, advertising that you click on, search preferences in our features.) And how you interact with other users (e.g., users, you contact and interact with, time and date of your exchanges, number of messages you send and receive, number of contents you post in chat with others or upload in new updates).
- Geographic Data: Estimated geographical location, including information such as geographic coordinates, city and country, is calculated based on your IP address. This is for location features in our service
- System Data: Technical data about your smartphone device or computer, like your IP address, type of device, operating system type and version, unique device identifiers, device language, browser, browser language, and other systems data, and platform types (“System Data”).
- Other Information with Your Consent: In order to use our services, users need to use camera and photos, storage, location information and microphone. (a) Camera and Photos: Our services required us to collect images and videos from your device. This is for updating your full profile page and new updates features. (b) Location Information: We may collect your location information to use our services, to share your location with your friends and others. (c) Storage: We may need access to your storage for you if want to use your photos, videos and files from your storage in our services. (d) Microphone: We need permission to access microphone to use record audio so you can send audio message to your friends.
- Advertising: We work with third party advertising partners to provide preferred and related ads for you. Our partners include but are not limited to Google AdMob at the moment. Our partners may collect hardware and software information such as IP address, device ID and type, advertising IDs (such as Google’s AAID and Apple’s IDFA) device language, operating system, time zones, and identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device.
- Misc.: We may receive info about you from our others, example where our ads are published on another websites and platforms as our partner.
2. How We Use Information and Data
We use all the information you provided to operate, improve, understand, support, customize and providing better service to all users.
- Services: To operate and provide all of our Services for users who use our services, including customer support, and improving, fixing, and customizing our Services. We also need to use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
- Safety and Security: We need verify accounts and activity, by checking our services safety and security. For example, by doing investigating suspicious activity or violations of our Terms, and to ensure our Services are being used legally.
- Promotion: We want to serve you our relevant special offers and ads.
3. How We and You Share Information
You can share your information to other users and we can use and share your information to help us to provide, improve our services.
- User Account Information: Your may share your profile page, username, photos, videos and location to other users in our services. You can keep your user profile information to keep your privacy from other users, you can use our services setting to manage this.
- Location Services: We provide and sharing other users with location services and search features in this application, and we may require information about your location in order for us to provide our Services.
- Third Party Providers: We cooperate with third-party providers to help us operate, provide, and improve ours services. When we share information with third-party providers, we require them to use your information in accordance with our instructions and terms or with asking permission from you. When you use third-party services that are integrated with our Services, they may receive information about what you share with them. For example, if you interact with a third-party service linked through our Services, you may be providing information directly to such third party (Please note that when you use third-party services, their own terms and privacy policies will govern your use of those services.)
We can use your information (if you violate or commit an adverse action in our services) when required by law or Enforce Legal Rights.
4. Managing Information
You can manage your information to add, delete and change information about you in our services.
- Edit Profile Information: You can change your information such as, display name, profile photo, interest, and location to share or keep your privacy from other users. Changing username and birthday date is not eligible to all users, this is to prevent our services from abuse and scam.
- Services Settings: You can change your Services settings to manage certain information available to other users or to keep it to your privacy. You can manage your friend list and, block features, or privacy settings to manage the users with whom you communicate.
5. Safety and Protection
We respect your privacy and use SSL to protect all user’s information from any harm. But we may collect, use, and share your information to: respond to government request, respond pursuant to applicable law or regulations and to legal process.
Enforce our Terms and any other applicable terms and policies, including for investigations of potential violations in our services. Protect the rights, property, and safety of our users, Gotcha, our related companies, and with others. To investigate, prevent scam, fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues.
We also are not responsible for loss or damage to user data. And we certainly are not responsible for users affected by viruses or malware outside of our service network.
We will pursue and will prosecute if we detect any hackers or attacks on our services carried out by users or other people. We will do it through legal channels.
6. Children’s Privacy and Safety
Our Services are only restricted to users who are 12 years of age or older. We do not allow any users under the age of 12 on our platform. If you found any suspicious user please report to us or use report feature that available in our services.
7. Services and Operations
you also agree, acknowledge and follow that the laws, regulations, and standards of the country in which your information is stored or processed may be different from those of your own country.
9. Contact Us